Lords of the Fallen Custom Alienware Laptop
Lords of the Fallen x Alienware
Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: This promotion, the CI Games Alienware Laptop Prize Draw
(hereby known as the “Prize Draw”) is open to legal residents of the United
Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, United States, France, and Germany who are
18 years of age or older. Employees, workers, contractors of CI Games SE
(hereby known as the “Promoter”), contractors or agencies involved in the
execution of this Prize Draw directly or indirectly and their immediate families
are not eligible to enter this Prize Draw.
- Promotion Period: The Prize Draw will open at 05:00 p.m GMT 11 October 2023 and close at 11:59 p.m. GMT 10 November 2023 (hereby known as the“Promotion Period”).
- No purchase necessary. Entry is made online, internet access is required.
- To Enter: During the Promotion Period, entrants must use the Gleam widget,
login or register as necessary. A variety of entries are available, each with a
corresponding action to be performed, namely:
X (Formerly Twitter):
– Follow specific account
– Repost Specific post
– View Specific post
– Repost specific post
– Visit specific account
– View specific post
– Visit specific Facebook accounts
– View specific post
– Join specific Discord
– Visit specific website
– Visit specific YouTube channel
1 x Alienware m16 worth $2,149.99
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No cash equivalent will be offered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to
substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. The Promoter
reserves the right to fulfil the Prize originally selected by the winner if a
different preference is later expressed.
- Multiple entries are permitted, entrants may complete any or all of the listed
entry methods within the Gleam widget. Users may login or register with the
Gleam app once only. If an entrant is seen to be duplicating or registering
multiple accounts they risk disqualification from this Prize Draw and future
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or
associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Gleam or any other social
- Winner Selection: winners will be randomly selected using the winner
selection tool within the Gleam app. The odds of winning are dependent on the
total number of entries accumulated after the Promotion Period has closed.
The number of entries is publicly visible on the Gleam widget.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via the email address
entered within three days of the end of the Promotion Period, and the winners
will be required to respond to accept the prize and provide details within seven
days of initial contact. If respondents refuse their prize or fail to respond after
this time, new winners may be contacted.
- Prize delivery: In order to facilitate prize fulfilment, entrants may be required
to provide personal information. The delay or refusal of this information may
affect the delivery of the prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The
Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary
for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is
satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it reasonably
believes is attempting to fraudulently enter, cheat, or compromise the system
either by technical means (e.g. scripting or automation), or manual means (e.g.
creation of multiple accounts per entrant), or by plagiarism of submitted work.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a
result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof
of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Entrants agree that personal data shall be collected and processed by the
Promoter, stored on the Promoter’s database and used for the administration
of the Prize Draw. Entrants may receive marketing communications via email if
they have opted in to receive them, and may unsubscribe to these emails. In
accordance with GDPR and CAN-SPAM, entrants may exercise their rights of
access, rectification and deletion of data, and request that the processing of
their personal data be limited, request the portability of their data, as well as
withdraw consent to the processing of data, by sending an e-mail to
- Entrants accept that depending on the winner’s country and local tax regime, personal
tax may be due on the prize, and that the Promoter may require tax identification
information from the winner and may be required to report the prize and prize value to
local tax authorities. In the case of a winner from the United States, the Promoter will not
cover any income tax liability.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury
suffered by any entrant entering the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting or
participating in any Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for
death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned for
reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention,
fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the
Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity
or proper conduct of this Prize Draw, the Promoter reserves the right (subject
to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual
who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from
complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for
any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The winners may be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising
from the Prize Draw including the use of their name, prize, and image
- The names of winners are available on request by emailing
email@example.com 14 days after Closing date.
- By entering this Prize Draw, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and
be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decisions are binding in all matters relating to this Prize Draw,
and no correspondence shall be entered into. In the event of a dispute as to
any online entry, the Promoter’s decision will be binding and final.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Prize Draw shall be interpreted and applied on
the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive
Promoter: CI Games SE, Rondo Daszyńskiego 2B, 00-843 Warsaw, Poland